History of Russians in Los Angeles and Southern California. Organizations, Orthodox Church, personalities…
Russian Church, parishes, cemeteries:
- Church of Holy Virgin Mary
- Church of the Icon of the Mother of God “Recovery of the Dead”
(Russian Orthodox Church of the Icon of the Mother of God “Recovery of the Dead”)
- Holy Transfiguration Church
- Seventh-day Adventist Church of Russia
- Society of Russian Veterans of World War I, Inc.
- Society of Russian Disabled (Invalids)
- The Los Angeles Committee for the aid of White Russian disabled veterans outside of Russia, Inc.
- Society of the Participiants in the 1st Kuban Campaign Against Bolsheviks
- The Society of White Russian Veterans of Gallipoli
- Combatants of Russian Corps Union
- United Vlassov Society (Committee) K.O.V.
- Association of Russian Former Cadets
- Association of Former Russian Naval Officers in Los Angeles
- Cossack and Caucasian Mountaineers Veterans Association
- ALL-COSSACKS & MOUNTAINEERS STANITZA (Russian Cossack & Caucasian Mountaineers Veterans Association of America)
- Association of the 1st Zaporozhye of the Empress of Catherine the Great Cossack Regiment
- Russian Sokol –Gymnastics Society
- Russian Student Fund, Inc.
- Russian Children Welfare Society Outside of Russia, Inc.)
- Club of The Russian Anticommunist Youth of Southern California
- Committee of the United Anti-Communist Organizations in Southern California
- HUMANITY CALLS Inc.
- Rossiysky Center, Inc.
- Russian Engineer’s Society, Inc.
- Society for the Help of the Elderly
- International Institute in LA, Department for Assistance to Russians, Ukrainians and Armenians
- Society of Russian Emigrants from Yugoslavia
- Hollywood Women’s Club
- Ballet School of Actress of the State Belgrade Ballet E.S. Vasilieva
- Public Theater
- Russian Chamber Theater
- Drama Studio
- Russian jewelry store “VERN’S”